Online Marketing Communications
The team at Milkbox Malta is growing and we are looking for an Online Marketing Communications specialist who has worked in an agile environment to join us! We are part of a world-leading performance marketing group, developing an all-in-one marketing business application.
You will play a pivotal role in championing the Milkbox brand, increasing its visibility in the marketplace and becoming the voice of our technology.
You should have a passion for the written word, a solid understanding of marketing and advertising concepts, and experience creating content that engages your target audience. By harnessing the power of communication, you will help us to get the world talking about Milkbox.
The right candidate for Milkbox is tech-savvy, creative and adaptable. Strong communication skills are essential, but you should also be excited by data, marketing trends and new technologies.
Who are you
● You are a brand ambassador and are able to come up with new ways to promote
existing and new products
● You have a passion for creating promotional information to drive business
● You are experienced in evaluating performances of marketing campaigns
● You are able to manage budgets for marketing campaigns
● Driven by your ambitious mindset, you have a winning attitude and ability to thrive in
chaos to get sh*t done!
What you’ll be doing
● Research, write, and edit internal and external-facing content, including website copy,
blogs, press releases, case studies, social media posts, newsletters, advertisements and
● Take ownership of Milkbox’s public image, including Google search results, reviews and
social media profiles;
● Run marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google AdWords, and more;
● Work with designers, developers and other marketers to ensure that all marketing copy
is accurate, consistent and on-brand;
● Help Milkbox to become a thought leader in business automation technology;
● Measure and report results of digital content strategies and implement action plans to
● Identify creative opportunities; drive continued innovation and best practices, to get our
message to partners and customers.
What you have
● Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, journalism or any other related field or
● 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
● A strong grasp of marketing concepts, with knowledge of Facebook and Google ad
● A good knowledge of social media platforms, including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and
● Passionate about new technologies, and up-to-date on new technological trends;
● Experience writing about technology and/or business;
● Experience working with designers, developers and other marketers;
● Experience using business automation tools (an asset);
● A team player who has a positive influence on the people you work with;
● Creative and curious, enjoying to share your knowledge with others;
● A self starter who isn’t afraid to make important decisions;
● Analytical, self-critical and are constantly seeking to improve;
● Adaptable to a constantly-changing environment.
Our offer to you
● Competitive Salary
● Quarterly performance-based bonuses
● Finish your week at 1 pm on Fridays
● Possibility to travel: Job opportunities in our other international offices