Lead Technical Architect
The team at Milkbox Malta is growing and we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who has worked in an agile environment to join us! We are part of a world-leading performance marketing group, developing an all-in-one marketing business application.
You will be in charge of the Operational and Technical function which is responsible for deploying, configuring, managing, and operating scalable, secure, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
Who are you
● You are committed and reliable
● You have strong, self-guided problem-solving skills & a self learner
● You are autonomous, resourceful, positive and calm in a production-oriented environment
● You have the ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
● Your curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies
● You have the ability to Source control and drive Continuous Integration
● Driven by your entrepreneurial mindset, you have a winning attitude and ability to thrive in chaos to get sh*t done!
What you’ll be doing
● Configure and maintain AWS environment for PCI compliance
● Build and manage highly scalable cloud applications (multi-az deployments)
● Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,
diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code;
● Work proactively to identify areas of cost inefficiency, develop mitigation plans, and
execute on them.
● Set up and maintain monitors on all relevant metrics generated by application systems.
● Work with AWS services such as CloudFormation, CloudFront, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, API, Gateway and Lamba an asset.
● Networking configuration (LAN, VLAN, WAN, Firewalls, iptable, TCP/IP etc.).
● Implement monitoring / Enforcement solutions (Grafana, Consul).
What you have
● Knowledge about testing security vulnerabilities (Cross-site scripting, sql injection etc.)
● Experience with AWS
● Experience in the Payment Card Industry
Considered an asset:
● AWS Certifications: Solutions Architect, Certified Developer, SysOps
● Work experience in an Agile environment
● Work with GIT
● Work with various tools/frameworks such as: Docker, AWS services (EC2, API Gateway,
Lambda, Dynamo, etc.)
Our offer to you
● Competitive Salary
● Quarterly performance-based bonuses
● Finish your week at 1 pm on Fridays
● Possibility to travel: Job opportunities in our other international offices