The team at Milkbox Malta is growing and we are looking for a CTO who has worked in an agile environment to join us! We are part of a world-leading performance marketing group, developing an all-in-one marketing business application.
The Chief Technology Officer is fully responsible for the company’s technical software and infrastructure and will provide sound leadership in all aspects of our business.
You will communicate with employees and stakeholders to ensure our companies technologies are used appropriately.
Who are you
● You are able to communicate concepts to a broad audience
● You are passionate and give the team energy to successfully deploy challenging projects.
● You embody the belief that you are in charge of your destiny and take ownership of your responsibilities.
● You understand that in tech things are moving last and therefore have a strong connection to the technology to understand what’s possible and what the alternatives are.
● You have the ability to drive the business.
● You are able to absorb complex, ambiguous concepts and able to organize them into
● You understand business and technology - Full development life-cycle
● Driven by your entrepreneurial mindset, you have a winning attitude and ability to thrive
in chaos to get sh*t done!
What you’ll be doing
● Developing the technology strategy and mission using current technological resources
● Ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely – Remaining innovative
● Evaluating and implementing new system and infrastructure
● Be creative and innovative in your way of thinking
● Manage, mentor and lead remote technical team across multiple geographies and
ensure all are working as part of one team (Malta, Ukraine and Montreal)
● Holding daily scrums and following Agile Methodologies
● Day to day product operational management to ensuring high quality and timely product
● Ensure overall high-level quality in everything we do in line with Business priorities
● Monitor and provide guidance on all software development activities
● Ensure best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software and products
● Collaborating with the appropriate stakeholders and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s products and internal services
● Encourage and promote best engineering practices and ensure Agile processes are followed
What you have
● BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
● Prove experience as a CTO or Similar Leadership role
● Understand the FULL development life cycle
● Leading and managing remote teams
● Experience in leading product teams and ensuring smooth day to day technical operational management
● Previous experience using flutter and worked with mobile apps, both android and iOS
● Familiar with Static Websites, Dynamic Content Injection, Sveltejs, Vuejs for frontend
● Familiar with Serverless Architecture, Edge computing, Nodejs, Relational Databases,
● NoSql (document) Database for Backend.
● Understanding of Budgets and business planning
● Strategic thinking
● Problem solving skills
● Ability to conduct technical analyses and research
Our offer to you
● Competitive Salary
● Quarterly performance-based bonuses
● Finish your week at 1 pm on Fridays
● Possibility to travel: Job opportunities in our other international offices